To Apply for Enrollment
  • Exchange Student If you are going to apply as an exchange student at Tsuda University, you need to belong to one of the partner institutions which have exchange programs with Tsuda University, and you must be nominated by a home university. List of Tsuda University Partner Institutions: Click >>>

  • Application

    Send the following items to the Center for International Exchange by the deadline:

    - Application for Admission as an International Exchange Student  form
    - Official College Transcript
    - One Recommendation Letter from Faculty Member
    - A photocopy of certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency Test
       or One Recommendation Letter from a Faculty Member or a Japanese Language Instructor Stating the Student's Japanese Language Ability   form
    - An Extra Copy of A Photograph for Personal Identification (4cm long x 3cm wide)
    - A Photocopy of Passport ID Page
    - Application for Certificate of Eligibility form

    Application Deadlines:

    -Fall Semester (September entry):   April 1
    -Spring Semester (April entry):        November 1

    2018 Study Abroad Program Tsuda University (PDF) Click>>>

  • Degree-Seeking Student For application information, Click >>>
    (Information is publicized in Japanese)